New Location :
New Office Location opening October 2017!
"We have had the most incredible experience with Dr. George. She is kind, thorough, open, honest and calming. We have seen so many doctors and because of how she handled us, it was easy to trust her. In the middle of an attack for my 3-year-old, she got us right in and made all the right calls, followed up, and answered every last question I had. We have been so impressed and I wouldn't want my gal in anyone else's hands with her asthma. Dr. George and nurse Brenda are phenomenal!"
- Allergy skin testing for pollens, indoor allergens, insects, drugs, and foods
- Patch testing for contact dermatitis and delayed hypersensitivity reactions
- Spirometry (breathing tests)
- Screening for immunodeficiency
- Evaluation of allergic skin diseases such as eczema, chronic hives, and swelling
- Oral challenges to food, drugs, and vaccines
- Desensitization to aspirin and other drugs
- Injection immunotherapy (allergy shots): traditional and accelerated schedules
- Sublingual immunotherapy
- Counseling on the use of inhaled medications and epinephrine auto-injectors
- Screening for mast cell disorders, nasal polyps, vocal cord dysfunction, hereditary angioedema
Preparation for Allergy Testing (PDF)